hy guys!!..thanks for visit my blog n i appreciate u all suma..klaw dh bkak blog nie..rngan2 kn la tngan untuk follow ye..143..muahh!!

Friday, November 11, 2011

FRIENDSHIP STORY :)

expr:id='"post-body-" + data:post.id'>


Friendship is a bond of relation between two or more friends. Good friend is someone that close to us and sometimes will share our problems and not forgetting will share the sweet memories. Everybody has their own best friend. I also have my best friend in my school and to me all students in my class are my friends. But someone in my class dislike me. Someone that i mean is Ashmar. I know all about him since i was in primary school and i know all his behaviour.

Ashmar is a naughty boy and he despise me since we were in primary school. I dont know why. But my friends said, Ashmar despise me because my examination results always get flying colours than him.But i denied it because my mom said, we need to be humble and my own opinion my results was not good enough.So many times i tried to get closed to him, but he just ignored it and he said "Please leave me alone", and when i tried to study together with him,he will say "Its okay, i can do it myself and i dont need your help",. So,what can i do??

I remembered last month,before final exam, Ashmar and his friend, Nazrin came to me. I guess he wanted to be my friend but my opinion were wrong.Actually, they came to me because they wanted to flog me.They beat me without symphatized. They maked my brain blurred for a while because i dont know what my fault. They bullied me everyday until the end or final exam.After that, he threaten me not to tell everyone. I tired off with all of this. I really wanted to tell the teacher but i will only drive him up to the wall if i tell teacher what happened.So, i just keep quiet.

One day.Ashmar's friend, Nazrin was involved in an accident and he passed away with full of tragic.Ashmar cried all the time and he felt so lonely. His conditions make me pity with him,eventhough he was evil in my eyes.Day by day, i tried to get closer to him. Suddenly , he speak out to me, he said "Shuko,i'm sorry.This is all my fault.I was jealous with your results.I'm so sorry",. "Its okay.I have already forgive you," i said. He regretted all the bad thing he did.

Two month later, Ashmar and i became best friends. Anywhere,anytime or anything happen,we faced all thats together. And now,Ashmar is a good boy and always get the good results. He also appreciated our friendship. Our friendship is the sweet memory because we began with enemy and ended with a good friend.

p/s-->> hy guys!! actually story nie essay BI yg shuko buat msa final exam ari tuee..kbtulan plak nek tntg friendship..so shuko kngsi laa dngan korang mmdangkan shuko ni mesra alam n suka brkawan..heheh..ok!! *klaw da slah grammar or whatever..plizz wat xtaw je eh!!! heheheh chill..:)






0 comments:

Post a Comment